sábado, 29 de julho de 2017

8 Random Surf Hacks You Can Learn In Less Than 25 Seconds | The Inertia

 

Because someday the single most frustrating fight you"ll ever have will be with your fins.

I’m a bit of a weirdo with my wax. Even when my board is perfectly and freshly waxed up, I slip a little nugget into my wetsuit somewhere like I’m paddling out into a dystopian surf future and wax is legitimate currency. I’m always paranoid that my car key will slip out of its wetsuit pocket and fall into the depths of the sea. Also, I really really hate when my fins put up a fight and take actual effort to slide out of their tight little fin box homes. Surf hacks; these are the clever little tricks that solve our little surf-related dilemmas. Here are 8 random hacks that range from the obvious to the “huh, I never thought of that.”

Save a little bite for later

We all do this one. And the times we don’t are the same times we end up paddling through the entire lineup asking everybody, “Hey dude, got any wax?”



“You get in there, leash string.”

When fin keys are actually leash string doohickeys.



“Dammit, fins! Dammit!” 

Because someday the single most frustrating fight you’ll ever have will be with your fins.



“Dammit again, fins!” 

Step 3: Hold fins above your head in frustration-free victory.



The elevntieth different wax technique ever. 

Yes, this is a good technique. Personally, I just never have the patience to give my waxing this much attention to detail.



Superman does it pretty fast. 

Because it’s either firing and you can’t wait a second longer or…you just really have to pee.



Wait, what?

I’ve never even thought about this. Mind kinda blown right now.



The “perfect” leash string loop 

Perfection doesn’t exist. At least not longer than a couple dates at most. Then you find out she’s a New England Patriots fan and has a collection of Tom Brady jerseys…


 

Fonte: 8 Random Surf Hacks You Can Learn In Less Than 25 Seconds | The Inertia
8 Random Surf Hacks You Can Learn In Less Than 25 Seconds | The Inertia

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário