quarta-feira, 25 de outubro de 2017

5 Waves from Around the World Nobody Should Die Without Seeing | The Inertia

"I like to travel and find waves that I have never been to, but the thing I particularly like is searching for new waves never surfed before."

Water photographer Federico Vanno (@liquidbarrel) took over our Instagram recently, featuring his favorite lineups from around the globe. “My passion for photography started in 2007, but my passion for the sea began long ago as a child,” he told us. “I like to travel and find waves that I have never been to, but the thing I particularly like is searching for new waves never surfed before.”

You can find more from the #My5Lineups on our Instagram here, and you can follow Federico’s adventures on his Instagram account here.


Fonte: 5 Waves from Around the World Nobody Should Die Without Seeing | The Inertia
5 Waves from Around the World Nobody Should Die Without Seeing | The Inertia

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário