quinta-feira, 24 de agosto de 2017

How Tia Blanco Nearly Gave Up On Competitive Surfing and Why She"s So Determined to Succeed Now | The Inertia

“I have tasted victory and I know what it’s like to succeed.



Tia Blanco, the 20-year old from San Clemente, has become one of surfing’s most recognizable ladies. Here, she talks about self-confidence, resisting peer pressure and following the path that’s led to her making waves as a young athlete. The video shares a look at her daily life, from her plant based diet – a rarity among professional athletes – to the hard work she puts toward surfing in and out of the water.

“I have tasted victory and I know what it’s like to succeed,” Blanco said. “It gives me a lot of confidence moving forward to hopefully make it on the WSL. The WSL showcases the 15 best women in surfing in the world. It would be my dream to be amongst those women and to compete with them.”

Fonte: How Tia Blanco Nearly Gave Up On Competitive Surfing and Why She"s So Determined to Succeed Now | The Inertia
How Tia Blanco Nearly Gave Up On Competitive Surfing and Why She"s So Determined to Succeed Now | The Inertia

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário